- Dual-certified skateboard helmet with high impact-absorbing EPS foam, thick dual-density soft foam, and plush moisture-wicking Sweatsaver fabric
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older and ASTM F-1492 Skate safety standards
- Includes two different sets of removable, washable, terrycloth Sweatsaver liners to customize fit; adjustable helmet strap with side release buckle
- Available in four sizes: XS/S fits 20 – 21.25 in (51 – 54 cm), S/M fits 21 – 22.5 in (53 – 57 cm), L/XL fits 22.5 – 23.5 in (57 – 60 cm), XL/XXL fits 23.5 – 24.5 in (60 – 63 cm)
- To determine proper size, measure around head with a soft tape measure or string; liners should be used to further customize fit
Triple 8’s THE Certified Sweatsaver Helmet for Skateboarding, BMX, Roller Skating, and Action Sports offers comfort and safety with high impact-absorbing EPS foam and thick dual-density soft foam Triple 8 Sweatsaver fabric liners. Dual-certified to comply with US CPSC bike and ASTM F-1492 skate safety standards, it’s the ideal helmet for biking, skateboarding, skating, roller derby, scooters, BMX, and other action sports. Two sets of moisture-wicking, stink-free Sweatsaver liners in two different sizes are included—mix and match for a customized fit. The plush terrycloth liners attach with hook and loop tape and can be removed for washing. Chin strap is adjustable and fastens with a side release squeeze buckle. The Triple Eight THE Certified Sweatsaver Helmet is available in four sizes to fit kids, youth, and adults: XS/S fits 20–21.25 in (51–54 cm), S/M fits 21–22.5 in (53–57 cm), L/XL fits 22.5–23.5 in (57–60 cm), XL/XXL fits 23.5–24.5 in (60–63 cm). Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older and ASTM F-1492 Skate safety standards. To determine proper size, measure around head with a soft tape measure or string.
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.