- Soft-Mid Stiff Construction 40
- Type of Skating: Beginning Amateur Level for Serious Beginners and Adult Skaters who prefer a stiffer construction Skate
- Our boots are designed with lightness in mind making them ideal for a novice. The lightness will help the skater feel more at home on the ice.
- The unique insole made with fiberglass and nylon allows more power transmission and increase the stability. It also allows for the thickness of the sole to be reduced thus lowering the centre of gravity and giving the skater even greater control and stability. The unique heel design adds further stability to the boot. The curve on the heel increases weight distribution, allowing the heel to be in contact with over half the insole giving the skater a sense of oneness with the ice.
- Do you want the secret to superior control of your skates? It’s all in the lacing! Lace securely at the instep (bottomost two hooks) and softer around the ankle (top two hooks). The hook has been positioned just below the point of flexion and has an inclination of 30 ° in order to follow that of the foot. In combination, by using 4 hooks it is now easier and faster to lace and unlace your boots since you are now able to tighten and close in more precisely.
- Not too fluffy, not too dense; the padding is just right. The soft lining envelops your feet and the memory foam padding ensures a fun and relaxed training session. We have designed our boots with an anatomical shape meaning a painless experience and superior comfort.
- The innermost material comes in contact with your feet every day, and should wrap your foot softly and comfortably, while maintaining resilience and breathability. We use a complete honeycomb-like polyester fabric coupled with a cushy padding making the interior of this model particularly enjoyable.This fabric passes abrasion tests by having a breaking load of 83,000 cycles and a resistance to rubbing even in a level 5 wet environment. The lining manages to dry easily due to its efficient breathability characteristics in addition to the intrinsic features of the material in manufacturing.
- All Edea skates are designed around the foot with curves and strength to hold the heel in place, to support the foot and give the best fit and maximum comfort.
- Our high-tech soles are made with ultra modern material making them both light and waterproof. Just what skaters need.
- Finally something new that is not only pleasing to the eyes, but also engages your sense of touch. Feel the rise and fall of the waves as your fingers perceive our new professional TechnoMicro material. We discuss Technomicro as a composite microfiber created from threads that are so thin that each one is less than one thousandth the thickness of the silk. These threads act like natural leather, but with the advantage of being more resistant, plus they are soft to the touch, and offer lightweight properties. Technomicro is not only water resistant, but is also highly resistant to abrasion and tearing.
- The antibacterial lining also makes for better hygiene than old fashioned boots.
- All our models use a special double helix screw fixed through predrilled holes to fix the blades. They are designed to hold the blades more firmly and for longer than old methods making skating safer and more fun.
- Everything at EDEA is done at our factory in a little village at the foot of the Alps. This means we can control design, quality and production. You buy our boots knowing they’ve been cared for from the drawing board until they are placed in the box to be sent to the shops.
The Wave is a ready-to-skate boot designed with adults or the serious beginner in mind.
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.