Edea WAVE Ice Skates
- 24 Hours
- Soft-Mid Stiff Construction 40
- Type of Skating: Beginning Amateur Level for Serious Beginners and Adult Skaters who prefer a stiffer construction Skate
- Our boots are designed with lightness in mind making them ideal for a novice. The lightness will help the skater feel more at home on the ice.
- The unique insole made with fiberglass and nylon allows more power transmission and increase the stability. It also allows for the thickness of the sole to be reduced thus lowering the centre of gravity and giving the skater even greater control and stability. The unique heel design adds further stability to the boot. The curve on the heel increases weight distribution, allowing the heel to be in contact with over half the insole giving the skater a sense of oneness with the ice.
- Do you want the secret to superior control of your skates? It’s all in the lacing! Lace securely at the instep (bottomost two hooks) and softer around the ankle (top two hooks). The hook has been positioned just below the point of flexion and has an inclination of 30 ° in order to follow that of the foot. In combination, by using 4 hooks it is now easier and faster to lace and unlace your boots since you are now able to tighten and close in more precisely.
- Not too fluffy, not too dense; the padding is just right. The soft lining envelops your feet and the memory foam padding ensures a fun and relaxed training session. We have designed our boots with an anatomical shape meaning a painless experience and superior comfort.
- The innermost material comes in contact with your feet every day, and should wrap your foot softly and comfortably, while maintaining resilience and breathability. We use a complete honeycomb-like polyester fabric coupled with a cushy padding making the interior of this model particularly enjoyable.This fabric passes abrasion tests by having a breaking load of 83,000 cycles and a resistance to rubbing even in a level 5 wet environment. The lining manages to dry easily due to its efficient breathability characteristics in addition to the intrinsic features of the material in manufacturing.
- All Edea skates are designed around the foot with curves and strength to hold the heel in place, to support the foot and give the best fit and maximum comfort.
- Our high-tech soles are made with ultra modern material making them both light and waterproof. Just what skaters need.
- Finally something new that is not only pleasing to the eyes, but also engages your sense of touch. Feel the rise and fall of the waves as your fingers perceive our new professional TechnoMicro material. We discuss Technomicro as a composite microfiber created from threads that are so thin that each one is less than one thousandth the thickness of the silk. These threads act like natural leather, but with the advantage of being more resistant, plus they are soft to the touch, and offer lightweight properties. Technomicro is not only water resistant, but is also highly resistant to abrasion and tearing.
- The antibacterial lining also makes for better hygiene than old fashioned boots.
- All our models use a special double helix screw fixed through predrilled holes to fix the blades. They are designed to hold the blades more firmly and for longer than old methods making skating safer and more fun.
- Everything at EDEA is done at our factory in a little village at the foot of the Alps. This means we can control design, quality and production. You buy our boots knowing they’ve been cared for from the drawing board until they are placed in the box to be sent to the shops.
The Wave is a ready-to-skate boot designed with adults or the serious beginner in mind.
This category contains return labels for figureskatingstore.com . If you placed an order on our website and would like us to create a return label for you at a discounted price 30 to 40% lower the UPS regular rates - purchase the product above.
Please be advised that we are open Monday - Friday 9AM-5PM PST. We usually get back to your email within 24 hours of receiving it. If you need to cancel/ adjust your order please call during our business hours 818-785-2002.
Saturdays and Sundays are not business days.
We love our customers and we understand that sizing is sometimes a difficult process. We now offer Free Exchanges (we pay the shipping charges for the exchanged item, while you pay to ship the unwanted item back to us for the mainland 48 US states) International customers and AK, HI, PR customers have to pay for shipping both ways to exchange the products.
We will accept returns within 30 days of your order being delivered.
Please be advised that original shipping charge is non refundable, so when you return the product back you are only going to be refunded for the product.
All returned products must be new, in the same packaging they originally came in with all the tags still attached in order to receive full credit less any shipping charges (if any).
Products returned with detached tags, damaged manufacturer supplied boxes or damaged products will either be refused or charged a restocking fee ranging from $5 up to 50% depending on the condition of the item and the circumstances of the return. If you return the items back to us and they are in a condition other than exactly how they were shipped out from us, you agree to the restocking fee of our choosing (we will be fair) and will offer you different options.
When returning ice skates, please face blades in the opposite directions so as not to damage the skate boots during shipping, if skates are returned incorrectly and are damaged, a restocking fee will be charged depending on how damaged the skates are.
All ice skating dresses have a restocking fee of $15 if returned for a refund, if exchanged for store credit or another dress/dress size, the restocking fee is waived.
If you are purchasing multiple skates for sizing purposes for example: Buy 3 pairs of consecutive sizes and return 2. You will be charged $20 per pair of skates returned as well as 6% of the returned skates value (we get charged by credit card processing companies approximately 3% of the transaction amount each time it is moved to or from our account) If you need sizing help we would much rather you call us for assistance in picking the right size.
All skates under $100 will be charged $10 restocking fee (exchanges excluded)
All skates starting from $100 to $200 will be charged $15 restocking fee (exchanges excluded)
All skates starting from $200 to $300 will be charged $20 restocking fee (exchanges excluded)
All Skates priced $300 and higher will receive a 20% restocking fee if returned for a refund (exchanges excluded)
RESTOCKING FEE FOR DAMAGED/ USED RETURNED GOODS
In the case merchandise is returned damaged or used it will be charged up to 50% restocking fee depending on the condition it is returned in. We will provide photos showing the damaged/used product and our reasoning as to why we are charging that exact amount. We do give you the option to take the item back (buyer must pay shipping fees to retrieve the item) and we reserve the right to completely refuse the return if the item is returned in an unacceptable/unsaleable condition.
DEFECTS AND INCORRECT ITEMS
If the item contained a manufacturer defect or you received something other than what you ordered, please send us an email with photos of the product (or product defect) so that we may take further actions in order to remedy the situation NO LATER THEN 72 HOURS AFTER RECEIVING THE PRODUCT. You can email us at email@example.com
All exchanges must be done within 30 days of receiving your product. The item being exchanged must be in the condition it was received in, with all tags still attached and boxes (if any) in tact. There will be a charge if the packing materials are missing or damaged to the point where they need to be replaced.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR SIZING ADVICE
If you call us and ask for sizing information or advice, we can not be held liable for the sizing information because it is based on the information that you provide to us as well as the manufacturer supplied sizing charts. Our employees have all been instructed to warn our customers of this in the instance they ask for assistance with the sizing. Pre-Paid Return Labels will not be given to customer free of charge if the basis for the return is incorrect size which was recommended by our employees. We simply assist you with using the manufacturer sizing charts. Exception to this rule is if the customer is physically present in our store and the fitting takes place there
We do not provide free pre-paid return labels (unless we made an error), however you can purchase pre-paid return labels on our website in the returns category at a significantly discounted rate.
ALL RETURNS AND EXCHANGES MUST BE SHIPPED TO:
FIGURE SKATING STORE
Figure Skating Store - Returns
8121 Remmet Ave
Canoga Park, CA 91304
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - SHIPPING TIMES
All orders placed after 7 AM Pacific Time will be shipped the following business day unless you verbally by calling request it and receive a verification email of the same. If you do not have a verification email saying that our order will ship the same business day, it is not guaranteed to ship the same day. Please make sure that the customer service representative confirms this by sending you an email stating the exact date the order will be shipped. This email will be your (and ours) proof in the instance delivery time-frame is an issue.
All orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days. If any of the items on your order are sold out/back ordered, you will be notified by email/phone of the timeframe for delivery of your order. Standard shipping takes 5 to 7 business days.
Jerry's Ice Skating Apparel takes from 48 hour to 3 weeks to ship out. We can provide you the approximate ship date of your order if you contact us. In the most instances you will receive an email stating the approximate time-frame for the order containing a Jerry's item to ship without you having to request it.
IceDress Ice Skating Apparel if noted will ship in approximately 30 days, however in most cases it ships in 3-4 weeks.
Some Jackson and Riedell items will be shipped within 48 hours to 72 hours of the order being placed.
The following days are not considered business days and are not calculated into the shipping time.
• January 1 New Year's Day.
• January 15 Martin Luther King Jr. birthday.
• February 19 Washington's Birthday (observed)
• Memorial Day.
• July 4 Independence Day.
• Labor Day.
• Monday, October 8 Columbus Day.
• Monday, November 12 Veterans Day (observed)
Saturdays and Sundays are not business days.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (866)976-8662
REFUSED / NON-DELIVERABLE PACKAGES
Refused and Non-Deliverable Packages: We will contact you and request for you to pay for shipping charges if you want the package to be re-delivered. If we are unable to get a hold of you, we will refund your order less any shipping charges we had to pay to have the item delivered to you. If your shipping was free, the amount will be deducted from the product price and the remainder will be refunded back to your form of payment
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it within 48 hours of expected delivery please contact us immediately so we can open an investigation with the carrier.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - SHIPPING TIMES
• UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE
• FED EX
We ship our packages using USPS, UPS or Fed Ex. We will choose the type of shipping service at our own discretion, however if you prefer a certain service you can request to ship by that service by calling us at 818-785-2002 If you choose a specific courier during checkout we may change the courier or delivery service for an equivalent courier of our choice in order to expedite the package. Example Fed Ex Home Delivery can be changed to UPS Ground or Fed Ex 2 Day service or UPS Ground can be changed to Fed Ex 2 Day or to Fed Ex Home Delivery. Fed Ex 2 Day can be replaced by UPS 2 day and vice versa. If you absolutely must use a specific courier and do not want us to change it, you must call us at 818-785-2002 and request this by phone. After your order is placed it will ship within 24-72 hours. We have fulfillment warehouses all over the United States so sometimes items will ship from several different locations. If your order contains multiple items which must be shipped from different locations and you choose express service during checkout, we may contact you to collect extra shipping fees to expedite packages from all locations or offer you free ground shipping for smaller items on your order.
Saturdays and Sundays are not business days.
Once any item ships in your order, a tracking number for that package will be provided as soon as it becomes available. Sometimes due to high demand we might run out of an item, we will then contact you by all available methods and notify you of this. You will then need to contact us back and let us know how to proceed. If we are unable to reach you for 7 days we will automatically refund and cancel your order.
Expedited shipping when it is not available as a shipping method during checkout can be made by request only over the phone (818)785-2002 for an extra fee. The reason why we do not offer expedited shipping on some items is due to reason such as production time (certain items need to be made) , warehouse processing delays, and bulky item restrictions.
We ship worldwide using FedEx International Economy shipping service. It takes 1-2 business days to process orders and 6 to 10 business days for delivery . You can also purchase FedEx International Priority with delivery time of 3 to 5 business days. In some rare cases a package may get held up in customs causing a 1-3 business day delay.
Duties, Taxes, Customs & Import Fees
Your country's import duties, taxes and fees are not included in your order total. International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT). These fees will be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination. You are responsible for import duties, taxes, and fees and for complying with the laws and regulations of the country of destination. FigureSkatingStore.com does not have any responsibility on any additional charges that may apply.
For your protection we will contact you to verify identity due to credit card fraud. If we are unable to verify your identity, we will not ship the order and refund it.
•We will insure your package Free of charge to guarantee a full refund in the case a package gets lost.
•If the shipment comes back to us as undelivered, or if the delivery couldn't be made because the recipient was not available - we will contact you via email and notify you. The returned shipment will then be put on hold for a period up to 30 days during which time the buyer can contact us and provide a different shipping address as well as pay another shipping fee. If we are unable to reach you during the 30 day period we will refund your order less any shipping costs that you originally paid. In the instance shipping was free or discounted the amount of shipping fees that we ended up paying to the carrier will be deducted from the total amount refunded.
HOLIDAY SHIPPING AND RETURN INFORMATION
HOLIDAY DELIVERY TIMEFRAME: DUE TO INCREASES IN SHIPPING TIME BY THE US MAJOR CARRIERS BECAUSE OF COVID-19 W CAN NOT GUARANTEE DELIVERY TIMES. WHAT WE CAN GUARANTEE IS WHEN WE WILL SHIP IT OUT BY. ALL SKATES WILL BE SHIPPED UPS GROUD UNLESS 2ND DAY AIR WAS SELECTED. ALL ACCESSORIES WILL BE SHIPPED USPS UNLESS 2ND DAY AIR WAS SELECTED. PLEASE PUT HOLIDAY GIFT IN ORDER NOTES IF YOU NEED TO RECEIVE YOUR ITEM BY DECEMBER 24TH. THIS WILL HELP US IDENTIFY ORDERS THAT MIGHT NOT MAKE IT ON TIME. WE SHIP ALL ORDERS OUT WITHIN 24-48 HOURS OF PLACEMENT.
•USPS -3-12 DAY
•UPS 2-5 DAYS
•FED EX 2-5 DAYS
•FED EX 2 DAY - 2-3 DAYS
ALL ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN NOVEMBER 15 TO DECEMBER 20 2020 CAN BE RETURNED TO US BY JANUARY 20, 2021 IF YOU ARE ORDERING CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS AND NEED YOUR ORDER AS A GIFT, WE STRONGLY SUGGEST WRITING HOLIDAY GIFT IN YOUR ORDER NOTES, SO THAT WE MAY CONTACT YOU IN CASE WE THINK IT MIGHT NOT MAKE IT IN TIME. ICEDRESS APPAREL WHICH IS NOT MARKED AS BEING IN STOCK WILL PROBABLY NOT MAKE IT IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS IF PURCHASED AFTER NOVEMBER 15th, 2020 ONLY ORDER IF YOU ARE OK WITH IT POSSIBLY MISSING THE HOLIDAY DELIVERY. LAST DAY TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER WITH REGULAR SHIPPING IS WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 16