- The Lace Puller is a simple and practical Lacing device to make Lacing quicker and easier.
Made from an ultra resistant plastic material with a retractable hook.
The Lace Puller also makes taking the Skate off quicker and easier.
- EDEA Skating Laces are some of the very finest laces available. They are similar to a parachute cord, but without the filler. The Laces are a combination of Nylon, Polyester, and Cotton to help keep Skates Tight and are VERY Strong
- Made of the finest flat tubular polyester. Tangle-resistant.
- Sturdy, long ends to ensure easy threading.
- Laces should be changed as soon as they lose their texture and elasticity (this causes them to loosen), every 3-4 months.
- Edea Lace Straps are specially created to keep laces tighter longer.They also mean you can tucke your laces away giving you extra style during your extra ice-time.Testing has shown they are most effective when used on the middle hook.Designed so they can be attached on the instep side of the skate with the longer tab for easy of fastening on the outside.
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.